Environ RAD Sun Protection SPF 15 100ml
ENVIRON’s first skincare formula ever created still stands as a RÖ favourite. Developed by Dr. Des Fernandes after treating a patient with fatal skin cancer, his research into sun safety is renowned throughout the medical and skin care industries.
RAD SPF 15 is a face and body sun protection cream with a combination of sun filters and sun reflectors to provide broad spectrum protection against both burning UVB and ageing UVA rays. Added vitamin antioxidants increase the sun protective power – equivalent to SPF 30 – within this innovative formula and assists in fighting free-radicals within the environment.
“Ageing skin is a direct result of sun-induced vitamin-A deficiency. Protect against the deficiency and you’ll have more radiant skin”
- Dr. Des Fernandes | ENVIRON Founder
- Apply RAD 15 regularly and liberally for protection that matches the label and is a must for those using any Vitamin A (retinol) containing moisturisers or serums
- This product can be used on all ages over 6 months!
- This SPF is water resistant when NOT combined/layered with any Vitamin A (retinol) products
- Use caution with acne prone skin
- Can be used on face and body, as well as under make-up!
Key Active Ingredients
- Calming, antibacterial mineral that deflects the sun’s rays
Antioxidant Complex: Vitamin C, E & Betacarotene
- Soothes skin
- Antioxidant protection to counteract free-radical UV damage
- Nourishing, brightening
UVA & UVB Absorbent Filters: Ethyl Methoxycinnimate & Butyl Dibensoylmethane
- Low chemical content absorbent filters with powerful protection
- Absorbs UV light and diffuses its energy
- Protected, calm skin
- Even toned skin
How to Use at Home
Use: Morning & Evening
- Apply to sun exposed areas 30 minutes before sun exposure over top of your ENVIRON AVST Moisturiser
- Reapply regularly and liberally (every 1.5 to 2 hours)
Who can use this?
Suitable for all skin types