The Vita-Botanical Mela-Fade Serum A and Serum B form the innovative system that improves pigmentation using a targeted blend of vitamins and botanicals. Through this synergistic system, skin becomes evenly toned and brighter. As light absorbing pigment fades, the skin becomes more and more radiant!
Important Product Notes:
This lotion should be combined with the Multi-Bioactive Mela-Prep Lotion.
Key Active Ingredients
- Reduces inflammation
- Halts release of new pigment
Biobenefity (Artichoke Leaf Extract)
- Stops new pigmentation formation
- Controls pigmentation dispersion
- Inhibits the formation of pigment
Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Skin soothing
AlpiniaWhite, Clairju (Plum), Neem Leaf Extract & Sakura Extract (Japanese Cherry Blossom)
- Inhibits the release of pigment causing enzymes within the skin
- Rich Antioxidant
- Free radical scavenger
- Helps to counteract damage caused by UVA free radicals
- Brightened skin
- Radiant, glowing skin
- Even toned skin
- Reduced hyperpigmentation
How to use at home
Use: Morning & Evening
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred ENVIRON products
- Apply and massage in the Multi-Bioactive Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin morning and evening
- Mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B and gently massage into the areas of pigmented skin
- Follow with your recommended Vitamin A moisturiser
- Apply sunscreen (morning)
Pro Tip: To promote deeper delivery of ingredients into the skin, Cosmetic Roll-CIT prior to the application of this the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serums is recommended for advanced users in the evening. The Mela-Fade Serums can also be used with the DF Mobile Skincare Device.
UV Safety Alert
Remember to always use an SPF 15 or higher during the day to protect against re-activating pigmentation.
Who can use this?
All hyperpigmented skins